Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a wild summer!!


The summer has gone by so fast, it seems like I have not even stopped to take a breath. We just got back from the beach with our friends Joe and Joella. Had the most fun ever, spending the days at the beach and evenings in the pool. We even got to spend Carly's eleventh birthday there. Just thought I would share some shots of her to remember how big my little girl is getting.






I worry about her all the time. Especially at night when my thoughts are running through my head. Have I done enough. I think she is amazing but will she? She is looking forward to her birthday party this year at the water park. Not my favorite place to hang out in my bating suit, but I guess anything for your kids.


This week will not get any easier. I leave for girl camp, it is my birthday, Carson's birthday and we are going to my moms. I try to throw work in there somewhere also. There is also school registration. I cannot believe it is time for all that again.


So if I have neglected any friendships, I am sorry(especially Kim who has been sick) but things will slow down and I hope I can get back to my normal life.


I also wanted to share this picture of Soren. I thought it was so beautiful and just reminded me of pure innocence. I absolutely love it!!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home friend, you've been missed. Hope to see your pretty face before you are gone again. Happy b-day, didn't have a clue your day was this month! Sorry for all the missed days, since I've known you.

Unknown said...

Oh, by the way, more things have happened, can't wait to fill you in on them......are you sure you want to stay in the hood??? LOL

Kimberly Scott said...

Love.

Them and you.

miss you!

Kimberly Scott said...

um ps:

what day is or WAS your bday?

Barb said...

LOVE the pictures of Carly! Glad to have you back...let me know if you need help this crazy week!

GustoBones said...

AAAH, I can't believe Carly is 11! Doesn't that just blow your mind? K is now 7 and I can't quite handle it. Happy Birthday to you as well!!

Memzy said...

Beautiful pictures.....again! Your kids are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I'd wondered where you might've runoft to! Sounds like a crazy-busy week coming up. Have a great birthday this weekend!!!-love, shel

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day on the 9th Jess. Wish we could do something together. Like the old days. Chili's southwest egg rolls. Mmmmm my mouth is watering as I speak. Love the pics soon I am getting a nicer camera. Don't know if my shots will be as AWESOME and creative as yours. You will just have to be my mentor!!

Amy Routt said...

Miss you Jess!! Happy birthday! we will celebrate in Oct. I hope you can do some magic with your camera for all of us!!

Becky Jean said...

welcome home! Happy birthday!! When you get home from camp and things settle down a bit - let's talk! ;-)

Love to the big guy and the kiddos.

Hi to everyone in Valpo.

The Carlisle's said...

Summers are certainly crazy. I am glad things are going so well for you. We are going through a bit of a snotty spurt with Leelani... I am SOOOOO scared for puberty. The moods tell me it is coming.