Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Always learning.






I have decided the only way to get really good at something is to practice over and over. So lots of new families have been asking me to take pictures. Just a word of mouth thing. I love that!! So I love the practice. I am learning all kinds of different ways to take pictures. I am truly starting think and this is way out there for me to acually write it down and put it out there that one day I would like to have my own photography business. There I said it!!! So here are some of the the day with the Moritz family!
My sister is coming tomorrow and we have lots of days of fun planned. I just hope I can get all my work obligations taken care of.
Carson crawled into bed with us this morning and the first thing he said to us was "Lets talk about our dreams." In his dream he was a hunter of bears and wolves. Just very cute.

9 comments:

Memzy said...

I just got a frame like that to try that shot out!! I love that idea. I saw it on a friend's website (she is a photographer in Texas somewhere). What a cool idea. I also saw a shot where the kids were sitting in the foreground in focus and the parents were standing behind out of focus but holding hands. (you could just see their lower half and hands) Another idea you might try.

GustoBones said...

I love the couple shot. I have been wanting to take some pictures of just me and S(sort of sweet, romantic, engagement type) black and whites for our bedroom. Do you think you could just fly out and make that happen? You don't have any better to do do you? Haha!
Have fun with your sister! I love that Carson said, let's talk about our dreams. I always ask my kids what they dreamed about!

Memzy said...

Well I am retarded when it comes to photo shop! So you and I should get together! Too bad we live so far away. You HAVE to start a business doing this, especially it it's something you enjoy so much.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I do a little lurkingon your spot. I love your photography. -Emily

Barb said...

I love the frame! Great idea. Where did you take them for the pics?

Becky Jean said...

Oh my gosh. I know this family is pretty people to begin with, but these pictures are amazing. They must love them. The frame pic is AWESOME!!!!! ;-)
I have my test tomorrow, so I will call or email you my update when I get back.
Miss you.

heidi said...

i love your photos, seriously they are so fresh and different, i get sick of the same old thing all the time from photographers, i know sam does too.

Unknown said...

You could TOTALLY have a business doing this. I know you don't realize it, but you are ALREADY DOING IT! And you're doing a terrific job. Word of mouth is the BEST!Have fun with Emily!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you actually say you want to start a business. That's awesome! LOve Love love the pics.