Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am so addicted!

So I have figured out why I don't want to run. I am addicted to taking and processing pictures. I love it! It is in my mind all the time. I love catching a great shot! I spent this evening in a new location taking pictures of some of my favorite people. I just had a wonderful time. So then I had to come home and look at them and then it is 1:00 in the morning and no running done. But here are some of them that i got. Why would I trade this?

I love them, I love them, I love them! Some of my favorites that I have taken all year!

So when taking pictures slows down in the winter, I am sure that I will be able to get on track! So I am giving myself a reason to not be so hard on myself!

4 comments:

MGF said...

I love the shot with all the feet and the sweet little girls face.

Barb said...

I love that shot, too. Very nice pics!

heidi said...

ADORABLE!i'm in love with that last family picture

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Your perspective is refreshing. I LOVE the brown and denim, I am so copying that.