Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring has begun!





I have to say that I am so happy that warmer weather is here. I know it was only about 50 today but it feels great! I feel like I can get out and feel like a human again! The only thing that is bad is that the kids want to be out all the time too. Jaden is still a little young to be running around with the big kids so it makes me nervous!









I



I am just spreading a little spring time love with these flowers. My whole kitchen table is full of them!



Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get those flowers?! Are they really blooming yet or did you have to go buy them? I love 'em! We are just starting to see buds on the trees and bushes and it is SOOOOO exciting. I wore flip flops the other day just because I could. It's cold again now but I'm keepin' my fingers crossed for flip flop weather again REAL soon!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!! We are supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow here so ENJOY!!!! :)

GustoBones said...

It got up to 71 degrees here today and it was beautiful. Spring is so nice!