Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So tired!


So the last couple of weeks have been long and busy. I got to take some beautiful pictures at a wedding! I got to take some fun senior pictures and I have decided that between my work at Steiners and taking pictures my life might be a little too busy! Don't get me wrong I enjoy doing both but I cannot keep them both up. I guess I have some big decisions to make!


I cannot believe that school is almost out! I cannot wait for the summer. There are so many things that I want to do with the kids. Time goes so fast and I feel like I cannot waste any more time! I have so many ideas always turning in my head. I wish they would all come together so I could figure out the direction that I want to go!



I have to admit seniors are some of my favorite subjects. They sit still and smile pretty and usually like themselves in the shots afterward! I am off to bed and try to get up early in the morning to exercise. We will see how that goes!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how serene (I think that's the word I'm looking for) your pictures always look. Great style.

cathy said...

Gosh, you are doing such an amazing job with your pictures. Don't try and do too much. Balance, my friend.

Unknown said...

Ok With the two post before mine others must like your photos!!! Forget about Steiner and keep working on the talent God has given you!!! Photography is a gift my friend, don't waste your talent!

Unknown said...

Hey did you get my email??

GustoBones said...

You are superwoman! Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Where are you Jess?? We need new pictures. Oh and I went back to

www.torrienicholasphotography.com and my new blog is

www.torrienicholasphotography.blogspot.com