Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So much fun!

So I am having so much creative fun with the pictures I am taking lately. Found a place that restored old cars and they were everywhere. I love the cars with Seniors. This is just a little sneak peak at Zach's shots

!




Since I got kicked out of my favorite place I was a little worried. I also had never taken an older boys photos before so it took me a little while to get the hang of it. I don't know if I ever did but I gave it a good effort!

I cannot believe school starts next week. I am ready for some type of schedule but I sure will miss having the kids running around. Jaden will be gone three days a week and it just makes me sad. The other day he asked Carson "Do you find me attractive." I mean who could do without all the witty things he says all day!

4 comments:

heidi said...

i love them, they turned out amazing

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jess, just got back online and I had to see if you updated your blog and you did with more amazing pictures!!! God has blessed you with a wonderfultalent. I will have to fly my kids to you for pictures in the future!!! I guess that gives me a really good reason to come back to valpo

Your pictures of your senior guy and that baby!! Oh my gosh!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Miss you Jess, and tell j I find him attractive, and sorry he didn't get to swim much!!! Love ya friend

Unknown said...

See what happens when I'm gone for two weeks. Awesome Jess....I love them all I love the couch and the girl in the red dress. It was great seeing A LOT of your photography instead of just a couple. Very creative.

Unknown said...

FYI: You probably already know this but you can change my blog to

www.torrienicholasphotography.blogspot.com