Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sometimes I forget!!



Never thought old bottles could be so pretty.

Some of my favorite things are old windows and doors.





Sometimes I forget why I started taking pictures. I used to carry my camera everywhere and take pictures of everything I saw. That slowed down when I started taking pictures of people. So today I did it. I took my camera with me to one of my favorite haunts and I just started snapping. It felt good. I remember what it feels like to see something and want to capture how it feels to me. So indulge me why I show my random shots of the day!!

The day is growing shorter and the light is getting less and less crisp. I love this time of year but it also makes me a little lethargic. Not so eager to do the house cleaning or garden or clean out closets. This year I promised myself that I will keep up the photography even when the months are quiet with people wanting me to shoot them. I can learn so much during this time.

3 comments:

Mike and Becky's Family said...

These pictures are amazing Jessica.

heidi said...

oh my goodness, all those windows. I love them, I've been searching forever for an old wooden window to decorate my home with. i've had no luck and really don't know where to look here

Marcia said...

oh my gosh, i love these pictures!!!
i love taking pictures, can't see myself through your eyes but seeing your work and being with you for the past months makes me eager to start shooting myself!