Sunday, April 25, 2010

I was going to die if it didn't stop raining.....


I thought it was going to rain and I was going to miss this.... I thought the blooms would be gone, I thought this couple might not be able to meet with me again for a while and I wanted to take their picture. I have wanted to use this hat for a while and thought that she was the perfect candidate.

These two are absolutely stunning to me. They are funny, sweet and they were so fun to be in here with! I have been eyeing this place for a while. Daniel and I went on a little location hunt and ran across and I absolutely knew it would be perfect. Daniel has caught the fever for finding the right place we find it definitely a challenge. We have been thrown out of places, stared at, laughed at but none of that never really matters. I just love to take pictures.


Since I have not been studying photography for long. Some things are still such a challenge for me. The right light the best angles and positions. One thing stays the same for me that I really cherish the time that I get to spend with each person that I come out with. I never knew that it would become one of the best part of the picture.



These pictures I am going to use for my website which I will hopefully have up in a while. Just waiting on a logo. I never wanted to have a business but now that it is here I want it to be the best that it can be. I hope they love the pictures as much as I do.
















3 comments:

Eric-N-Nikki said...

Thanks for posting so fast! We absolutely love the pictures. You did an amazing job, we are so impressed with your talents. It was a lot of fun spending the afternoon with you guys. Thank you for thinking of us.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! everytime i am amazed by your work!! these are once again amazing. They are so sweet, i remember :) they still wanted to travel to holland once haha!
I would like to join you on one of your photo-adventures when i come again!! would love to learn from the pro :)

heidi said...

so beautiful, they should love these