Saturday, May 15, 2010

I do remember when I graduated from high school oh so many years ago. I do remember the excitement of getting older and doing things on my own. I do miss the thought of the endless possibilities....



This one had quite the style and was not afraid.... I loved her confidence and her shopping addiction. It made the outfit changes that much more exciting. To see what she was coming up with next.....










I just had a great time. This is the best time of year because the lighting is so perfect for so long. Just like graduating I love the endless possibilities of my life right now. There are so many things to look forward to and I seem to be finding my own way lately.











4 comments:

MGF said...

I really love the series. I am such a sucker for the cowboy boot dress combo

Organized Chaos said...

I definitely agree. I was so very excited when she showed up in them.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! We had so much fun... You and your husband are just wonderful!! Thank you!

The proud mom

Barb said...

You are right--she has a great sense of style! And she's beautiful, too--which always helps! Great pics!