Thursday, December 27, 2007

I am trying this again


Well


We had a wonderful Christmas for anyone that was wondering. I suprised Daniel with a big screen tv that made him jump up and down and squeal like a little girl. The kids all got what they wanted except for the WII. We had friends and family and had a great time. This weekend takes Daniel and I to Conneticut to see our friends the Malcarnes from our mission. I am very excited. I thought this was the cutest picture of Jaden. He was going outside and you never know what you might need.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaden is so cute! Did you get Daniel squealing on video, I hope?! Did he surprise you with anything? Hope the two of you enjoy your visit in CT. I know it will be bittersweet.

Kimberly Scott said...

Yay! another post. You are officially a blogger:)

Ok i have seen that picture before, but it is hilarious on the internet!! So, when you get back, I'll come over and show you how I did those pictures okay! Have fun!

Unknown said...

We could just imagine Daniel jumping and squealing it made us laugh! :)

Have a great time on your trip.

cathy said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas. Beth took your cute Christmas photo straight upstairs and pinned it to her bulletin board and just sat down and stared at it.

GustoBones said...

Cute picture indeed! Cute blog too! Now I can keep up with your family. Feel free to come and see mine too!

Unknown said...

Squealing like a little school girl, I love it. Us men are so easy to please. Maybe we could come over and watch a movie on the big screen sometime? We wish you guys were closer. Happy New Year!

James said...

I can't believe how big my little buddy is getting!