Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas at the deKocks





Well I am not a very good writer but I just wanted to share some of our Christmas pictures with ev eryone. I also wanted to share a picture of Jaden with his new love Madison. I will have to say that the boys have a little piece of their dad in them when it comes to the women. They love them. I also thought that this little piece of Carson's personality came through when this week when his Dad and I were arguing he yelled "Dad you should be nice to mom, you love her so just kiss her alright." We of course stopped arguing and laughed. One more thing that I thought was noteworthy was Daniel asked me today if it "was time for me to start hitting menopause." The man was completely serious. I told him in no uncertain terms that I was a little young thank you very much. That is all for now just a little update.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, Daniel. ARE YOU CRAZY!! You don't ask your wife that. Some times I wonder hmmmmm. :-)

FUN, Sleds, I want to come. Your Christmas looked a lot like ours, a train set and a bike. How fun!! :)

And Holy Crap how tall is Soren now?? WOW we really need to see you guys. Love how your house is decorated too. Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, sorry race track, not a train set. Ooops

And Daniel I still love ya, even though your a ding bat sometimes!! ;)

GOOD SMOOCHES too!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Menopause!??? Oh my GOSH! He's going to be hearing about that one for a long time!

Love love LOVE the pictures! Keep them coming! You didn't tell us what YOU got for Christmas, did you?

And yeah, I saw that picture of Soren and was like, Oh my gosh, he's a giant!

Kimberly Scott said...

I wont touch the menopause comment. But i will say that the smoochie smoochie is a little intense. lol. lets start planning the wedding now. (it will take us that long to decorate) and for me to save the money! because you know skyler would be like "wedding? money?" maybe they need to go to vegas:)

GustoBones said...

No kidding a little young for menopause!! Even if you were close to that age, that is not something your husband should ask. At least in my opinion, that is right up there with, "Is it your time of the month?" Cute pictures, it looks like you had a really fun Christmas!

cathy said...

Hey Jess - glad you had a great Christmas. I'm glad your husband is so in tune with the finer nuances of womens hormonal cycles. It took Ed about five years before he could say the word "period" out loud.

James said...

Soren sure looks alot like Daniel!

Kimberly Scott said...

where are YOUUUU:)

i tagged you on my blog!

miss ya!

Unknown said...

Yea, where are you? I call you on Christmas, New Years. But no replies. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by now. :(