Monday, February 11, 2008



This month My mother turned 60.
I spent a wonderful weekend with some of my most special friends in
Texas and even have an old timey picture to prove it.
I love the place that I live even if the weather does

Stink!

My house is on the market again. So that maybe we can find the perfect place to live.

Who wouldn't buy this wonderful house.

The kids are getting bigger by the minute.

And I never have enough time to do anything.




I have made a couple of goals for myself and maybe if I write them down that will help.

  1. I am going to learn to digital scrapbook if it kills me.
  2. I am going to take my camera everywhere and just let things inspire me.
  3. I am going to listen to more of the music that I like and read the books I enjoy.
  4. I am going to enjoy the kids not think of how difficult they can be.



















6 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAY!!! Jessica posted!!! Aww how fun with your friends. Those are some awesome goals to set. You should check out this other blog that we are avid readers of. It is www.thepioneerwoman.com She's my new inspiration. I don't know her personally but once you start reading you will wish she were one of your best friends. lol I'm glad to hear you are still alive. Can we buy your house? I know you HATE talking on the phone but you should call sometime. Aren't I worth it??? ;)

Carianne said...

Hey girl! I found your blog off of Torrie's a while back, but I couldn't post. How are you? Miss you. Where are you? It has been so long. Yes I have 5 kids. I just had twin boys in September. I enjoy your blog (especially your pics) You do awesome work. Jared just bought me the Canon Rebel XTi for Christmas. I love it. I just need to figure out how to really use it. Your children are so good looking and have grown so much. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yea! SEE! You can post anything you want! Did you have fun in TX?!? Your house is on the market?!?!?! What the?

Unknown said...

p.s. I love the pioneer woman, too! But I mostly read www.thepioneerwomancooks.com
She's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Shelley

Have you read her story yet from the beginning. "Black Heels, to Tractor Wheels" ? It's the best!!

GustoBones said...

Are you guys buying a bigger house, or are you moving somewhere else(like a new town?) Details, I want details!