Sunday, February 17, 2008

What I have been doing to keep busy


.....so these days without good weather is not good for me. I spend my days waiting for the sun to come out and when it does I run outside to soak it in. The only thing that has helped me keep my head above the water is to take pictures and spend time with my family. So this weekend we went to see the long awaited Spiderwick movie. I had fun with Soren taking some pictures because he read the books. We also stopped by a couple of places afterward and took advantage
of the sunshine.


The kids were freaking out because they thought the train was coming so I couldn't keep them still enough to get one that was not completely blurry. A couple of things have struck me funny lately like how life changes so quickly and you have no control over it. I guess it helps you continually grow as a person and helps you appreciate the time you have with people more. I sometimes say life is like a quilt and everyday new pieces are added so all of these experiences and lessons learned ...just make the quilt more interesting.....

3 comments:

Kimberly Scott said...

okay finally made it out of the dr. drama!!!

but this, this is FABULOUS!!! holy creativeness. love the spiderwick photo. my fave! you truly are a photographer:) muah!

Unknown said...

The photos wouldn't load for me this morning but now they're there! They're perfect, of course!
p.s. The train really WASN'T coming, right?!

Unknown said...

AWESOME Photo's We were able to get out in the sun this last weekend. So I was able to take pictures outside too. Isn't it nice!

It's nice that your posting a lot too. Good to see what you guys are up to.