Thursday, February 21, 2008

So tired!!!

I have taken the time to sit down and try to find the things that I am interested in
photography seems to really be on my mind.
I also to be at the scarpbooking store a lot more often and even
starting dabling in canvas art. The store where
Kim and I sell our frames just loved my canvas and is letting
me try some out. I have noticed the kids starting
to be more creative and Carly did a couple of her own painted frames this
evening where she said "I know people will want to buy this."
I wonder where she got that from? I have done a couple
pages and I know I said I wanted to digital scrapbook,
but I have decided I like the texture better.
I am going to mix it up a bid and try some hybrid scrapping which I guess
is the next big thing. And for those of you who are coming
to my blog and not leaving comments because you do not blog yourselves.
Don't you think it is about time?
I think my new motto is going to be drumroll please...
WHY NOT TRY?
I sometimes think I am too old to give it a whirl but lately I have realized that I can do anything I put my mind to even becoming a morning person
which is my next goal.
Just so I can brag about myself for a minute one of my pictures was picked to be the click of the day on a womans photography group. Never
thought that would ever happen. See WHY NOT TRY?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

K, now take pictures of your canvas' and show them off. :) Maybe you should "Try" commenting on my blog once in a while. LOL you know I'm totally joking. I've forgiven you, again!! I have to tell you Sheridan thinks we are hilarious when we talk on the phone together. It's like you never left. :( I try not to think about it. He kept asking so what about this, and what about that? I said "Hon we talked for like 12 minutes, not an hour or two" So we need to chat again so he can get some of his questions answered. :) I know it might not be for a while, and I think I'm finally ok with that. :)

Love Ya!

Kimberly Scott said...

AMEN!! things are only going up from here!! hope your phone is on in case Martha S calls...lol.

Kimberly Scott said...

ps--im gonna try to be organized...

STOP LAUGHING~~~

WHY NOT TRY?:)

GustoBones said...

Amen sista!!! You are never too old to try something new. I just need to remember that myself. I want to see some pictures of these canvases and the pic that was voted click of the day, woo-hoo! I am not a photographer, or scrapbooker, but there are other things that I would like to try and I just need to do it. Thanks for reminding me!

Unknown said...

You go girl! I've never seen anything stop you from doing anything once you put your mind to it. You're gonna have to tell me what hybrid scrapbooking is. .I'm clueless.

GustoBones said...

Not sure why the email didn't work. I changed the font of my blog because the email address looked like eswapo8@gmail.com, but really it is eswap08(like 2008). Anyway, try again and let me know if it still doesn't work.