Saturday, March 1, 2008

Days like these

So today my friends Barb and Katrina went with me on a day trip into Chicago. We ate, laughed and took a lot of pictures. I have recently purchased a new lens which make pictures look even better. So I had them posing alot. There are none of me because I have many wonderful qualities but being photogenic is not one of them. I also like to take the picture. About 1/3 of the pictures turned out because I have to focus the darn thing myself. Have a few things to learn about that. I love these pictures because the colors turned out really nice. And despite what these two ladies think they ARE photogenic. We got back from Chicago and I wanted to show Katrina my studio and all the kids were in my bed asleep. Right when we stepped into the room Jaden got our of bed and said "ta da I am sleeping." About the cutest thing ever. He some times does that when he wakes up in the morning he comes into my room and says "ta da I am awak." Like I have been waiting all night for him to get up. Anyway just cute.

So here are some of my favorite pictures of the day. We also stopped and bought matching hats if you wonder why we always have them on. I thought it was a great idea of Katrinas. Katrina wore her red coat and Daniel saw her in it and said "that is hot" "What fabulous pictures that will make." He really is metrosexual.

















































10 comments:

GustoBones said...

What a fun day!! You make good friends so easily, it takes me forever and a day to make a real friend(it's my personality working against me), that is something I have admired about you. You make others very comfortable. And matching hats?, how fabulous is that?

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the hats. The pictures are cute too. You are just like me, I like staying behind the camera also. lol

Jess said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! Your blog is neat! Did you do it yourself? Love the pictures of the women in this post! Awesome job!

Carianne said...

I love looking at your awesome pictures. You really have a talent for photography. You inspire me to be more creative with my own camera. Jared bought me the Rebel xti but I have no clue how to use it off of auto. I need to learn. How did you do you blog layout?

Unknown said...

Love the hats! One day we'll all join the red hat society. (www.redhatsociety.com)
It's a bunch of old ladies who travel around, take trips, cruises, whatever and they all wear bright red hats. Unfortunately, they're not as hot as the red coat, though!
Love the pics!

Becky Jean said...

Umm.... I don't think I'm photogenic enough to be your friend anymore. Do you know what I would look like in a big floppy hat?!?! Man, these pictures are great. I am impressed and sooo happy for you.

btw - I don't owe the school a whole car, but I do owe about 6 months of payments! yuk.

p.s.s. I heard you and Wissa talked about me. Nice.

Julie said...

Hi Jessica, this is Becky's sister Julie. As I was explaining to Becky the other day, you are my new inspiration/nemesis. How is it that you have 4 children and are able to list all of these crafts and hobbies that you not only do but seem to be quite good at? I have 1 child with 1 on the way and can barely do my dishes. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to give something up? Eating? Sleeping? Bathing? Please help.
Julie

Organized Chaos said...

Julie
Don't worry most of the time I feel insane. Sometimes I forget even the simplest things because I have so much going on in my head. Need your e-mail so we can talk.

Jess

Julie said...

If you have time I would love to chat about chaos, organization, and photography. My email is syprian@yahoo.com.

Julie