Sunday, April 20, 2008

Love the beach!


Since the weather has gotten a little bit warmer we have been to the beach three times. There is no where that we have ever lived that I feel like when we go there time stops and we are happy just being together. The kids are not asking to play with friends. The dog has the time of his life. Daniel and I just talk. The kids are nice to one another and just play. It is a beautiful thing. I always take the camera and try to capture what I am seeing. The lighting was perfect last night and so I had to do very little processing. I am finally beginning to be able to take pictures that I want to, that look the way I see them.

This is a rare moment of the boys beign together.


I love the feeling of sand between my toes.
I always see Daniel in the kids, but in this one I really did.




I loved every single one of these and I am going to bore you with a little more, but I can't help myself.

I have so much fun. Sometimes at night I will lay awake and think to myself how I could make a picture better or wake up with an idea for another. I hope that never goes away.

8 comments:

GustoBones said...

What a gorgeous family you have! Loved the pics of C, she is so grown up. K keeps asking when she gets to get her ears pierced. I told her 12, but I think I may break before that. Of course when she found out it's like a shot, she then said she never wants to get her ears pierced.

Becky Jean said...

That is so ironic, because often I lay in bed and think about ideas for your pictures of my wedding! The kids are gorgeous. Can't wait to hang with y'all at the beach.

Carianne said...

You really do inspire me when I am taking pictures of my kiddos. Keep posting them. I love them ALL! omeday I hope to be as good as you.

Donna Boucher said...

What a fantastic set of pictures!!!
Love them all.

Unknown said...

thanks for not waiting for something exciting!!! every new day that the Lord gives us, is exciting!! love the pictures, you have such a gift.

Unknown said...

I love the beach, too! We just booked a condo at the Jersey shore for July 4th weekend. I can't wait. Your pictures are pictures, as always. Carly is GORGEOUS! Watch out! Shel

cathy said...

Going to the beach was my favorite day we spent with you guys. Miss you all.

Unknown said...

Hey Jess

I was expecting so many more posts when you were wondering where I had been. I do love the beach pictures. My book is finally done. Well actually one more thing to add and then I can publish it. Don't mention anything on my blog please it is a secret for someone. Shhhhhhh