Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Too much fun.




So now that it is getting warmer, I forgot about my other drama. I have to be outside with Jaden because we do not have a fence. So I just kind of wander around after him for hours. So today I decided to have some fun and take pictures on the trampoline. I must of taken over 100 pictures of the kids and they wanted to see them after each one. I am working on actions in photoshop so I added that to them and I think they turned out fun. Carson kept saying "watch my moves." The kids had lots of fun doing them. We ended up with neighbor kids wanting to do it too.

My great friend Kim made me this beautiful header something it would have taken me hours to do. So thank you tons.

8 comments:

Kimberly Scott said...

first commenter...finally DANG!

so yeah, love the header:) jk

and those photos are soooo fun.
i think they need a scrapbook page.
just sayin.
hope you are having fun with the actions cuz they are killin! me.

Barb said...

You guys make me sick! You are so good at everything! Love the pictures and the header.

Olivia StClaire said...

These shots are so happy & fun!!! They made me smile - which I really needed today!!!

Thanks so much for your visit & comment!!! LOVE your blog!!! You can tell you put a lot into it!! Still trying to get into the daily grind of it! Hope mine will be as fabulous as yours one day!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures and love the header! Looks good, we are ready for the fence any time you are!! Let's get on the fence and help calm your days down! Love ya girl!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Awesome Header Kim, can you give us all a tutorial please!! :) Fun pictures Jess. Hey do you have Photo Shop CS3? I am looking into getting that, I have Photo Shope Elements 5.0 and it does pretty good but I want to expand my knowledge too. GREAT Shots!!

Melissa said...

Really?! Could your kids be any cuter?!!! Those pictures are awesome. I can't believe that my little peanut is all grown up. Crazy! Love you guys - Auntie Wissa

Unknown said...

Terrific header and I love the pics of the kids. You must have a NICE camera...mine would've been all blurry. I have trouble focusing even on something that's NOT moving! Good luck with that whole fence thing! We don't have one, either, but my kids are a little older so it doesn't stress me out too much...Shel

Carianne said...

You've been tagged...See my BLOG!