Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sometimes I really love this man.








I don't talk about Daniel much but I just really want to say that he really is my biggest fan. Everything I do he thinks is just amazing. What more could a woman want. When we aren't talking about money or his ego we have the most fun together. I can honestly say that sometimes even after 12 years he can walk into a room and I still get butterflies. Usually he has his pilot uniform on, but that is besides the point. I love him the most when I catch him looking at his McDreamy hair.

Just spent spring break down at my parents house and we just had a wonderful relaxing time. The kids were able to get outside and not have their brains turned to mush from video games. Of course I tried to get out and take some pictures, but sadly I was not feeling that creative so here are just a couple of the week.






This last one is for my friend Shelley who loves a good chocolate. I am in quite the mood so I am going to do a little redecorating. I am going to add some color to the house and redo the boys room. I am not going to be so afraid. So I will upload pictures of the living room and the boys room when I am done. I will try to remember to take before and after shots. These two pictures are my mom and I making pillows out of napkins from Pier One for two dollars and my mantle. It needs some color so any suggestions would be nice.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss the McDreamy hair. Oh my goodness I totally laughed out loud. You know that laugh Daniel. LOL You two and your eyes what a cute picture Jess. I really am not just saying that I love all your pictures, I really honestly do. Suggestion for the Mantel. Switch out the wheat with real flowers, a punch of Yellow or Red. (you know me, I can't resist red) I totally want to redo my whole house. Have fun redecorating.

Kimberly Scott said...

oh i love the candy picture a LOT!!! sooooo yeah, LOVE my book. i hope daniel told you how much! as soon as my camera battery is charged i'll be posting it! its so cool to grab it and be like yep those are my photos! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. thank you my friend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chocolate picture! LOOKS GOOD! Today, in NYC, I walked into a Godiva store because there was a HUGE picture by the door advertising their brownies drenched in Godiva chocolate. I said, Ooh, I've gotta get me one of those. I went up to the counter, pointed to the ad, and said I want one of THOSE brownies in that picture. The guy said, sorry, we're out of brownies. I almost sliced the skin right off his bones. It wasn't pretty and I stormed outta there. Crazy idiots...you show me a picture of chocolate, you better be able to follow THROUGH! ;-) I'm glad you guys had fun at your mom's. I love Daniel's hair, too! You should post a pic of him in his pilots uniform. I'd love to see that!--Shel

Donna Boucher said...

What a beautiful family and gorgeous pictures!

Melissa said...

I like how you say you will "try " to take before and after pictures. For a girl that I think just might sleep with her camera, I am guessing that we will get to see before and after pictures. Well, I got to go, for what ever reason I am craving sweets so I gots to go get me some!! Love you, love Daniel and I am all about torrie's red comment. You can never have enough red!

Unknown said...

Love the blue eyes....Why do I have to add a word verification each time??? Lisa

Carianne said...

I love your picture. Cute Couple! I wish you could be my photographer. We could have so much fun with the twins.

GustoBones said...

I LOVE that candy stick picture. Old Americana. Love, love, love it. I can just picture the rest of the store from back in the day!