Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My neighbor George!

I have to tell you that I have never met a sweeter man than my neighbor. My kids adore him and I think that he adores them. I was so touched when each and everytime my Carson goes to the bust stop for school he is waiting with him. The other day we received a phone call from George asking the boys to come over. He had for each of them a baseball glove and a ball. He taught them how to take care of them rubberband and all. I am very grateful for him and could not wish for anyone better in my kids lives. We absolutely love him!!


Well school has started and almost every day of the week I am swapping babysitting with friends and so I have even more opportunities to practice taking pictures. This is my favorite one. Gracie was telling me that if I took her picture she got a treat. Oh she has been with me before. She was not so happy that it was a cheese stick. I think she was looking for something much more exciting.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

CUTE!

Unknown said...

Very Sweet

Unknown said...

George is great, he seems to come to Kevin's rescue all the time! Glad God blessed us with a few good neighbors! LOL.

GustoBones said...

I am hoping to swap my little guy out while the older two are at school too. Glad you have some time to pursue something you enjoy!

Becky Jean said...

oh my gosh... even I love George! What a great person in their lives. The pictures are fantastic as always. Miss you all. Much love.

Unknown said...

A CHEESE STICK?!?! What the-?! I can't blame her. I would've thrown it at you! And yea for school! My kids start next Wednesday. I am hoping to make it 'til then! ALL three will finally be in school full-day. YEA!!!!!