Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My grove is all messed up!

These are the things that are throwing off my grove!


My husband is training for a iron man. Not a little 5k but an iron man. Who does that?


My little baby went to his first day of preschool.


My daughter wants a cell phone so she actually trying to get good grades! (that is her reward for straight A's)


My work at Steiner is slowing down!


Gas prices are causing me to stay home more.


I still have not figured out my camera! I thought I was getting it but come to find out not in the slightest.




Jaden is my new constant companion now that the kids are gone. What do you do with a three year old all day long.


I hope I can get back into my grove because ice cream has been calling my name all week. Normally I would not care but one weekend very soon in October I get to have a reunion with some of my best friends and two of them happen to be fitness icons. So I keep telling myself maybe I can loose 50 pounds by then. Then there is more pressure so I tend to eat more. It is a vicious cycle. I know they love me for me but for goodness sake!


I did get to take some pictures yesterday for my sweet neighbor Lisa and her sister. Lisa is one of my biggest supporters. She always, always tells me how wonderful the pictures I take are even though I doubt myself all the time. She will never know how much it means to me. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing these here but these were some of my favorite.





I am lucky that people want me to take their pictures and how fun it is for me. The very thought of taking someone's picture is so exciting for me. So for those of you who will be spending time with me in the future just be prepared that I probably will be making you and your loved ones pose for pictures!

11 comments:

cathy said...

No wonder your "grove" is messed up - it's all full of fruit!
Miss you guys tons.

Kimberly Scott said...

wow! lisa looks awesome...i love her hair...and those photos are AWESOME...so im confused about your issues with your abilities...let it go. seriously.

you. are. a. good. no. great. photographer. period.

okay...so call me cuz i made 3 halloween projects today and i love them:)

if i only had a mantel. lol.

Unknown said...

You have a plate ful, stop and enjoy the time with Jaden, high gas prices, staying home, all to soon he will be gone all day! I LOVE THE PICTURES.

Barb said...

Beautiful pics! I was hoping to see the one of Lisa against the brick, too. (hint hint!) You are a wonderful photographer!

Team Routt said...

Okay, enough of the "grove" being off!! Like I said, Fitness may be my hobby but, Today I can't walk because my left quad hurts and I hurt my back so I can't turn the steering wheel! I couldn't take a picture like you if you offered me big money!! We all have our talents and celebrate yours!! You've seen my blog, taking pictures is not my forte'!

The Carlisle's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Carlisle's said...

They are certainly pretty ladies. Are they twins? They really look very similar. You will get into the swing on things. You have to find a new groove. There are peices missing, so you tred a new one. Leelani has cheer at one place, the boys have sports at another and the twins have cheer at yet another spot. Part of me wants to never let them leave cause then there is too much craziness. But such is life.

Unknown said...

I can't WAIT for you to take my picture! I know you can get a picture of me without a double chin. I just KNOW it! And stop sweating the small stuff. I'm planning on eating myself sick when we get together. That's the best part! Calories don't count that weekend!

Melissa said...

Hey Jess - thank goodness for the change in seasons so that life keeps us on our toes. You like ice cream?? ME TOO!!! Have fun with the girl. Tell them hi from me.

Melissa said...

oops - I meant girlsssss. Sorry

Memzy said...

Let me know if you figure out how to get your groove back. Cuz I could always use that kind of advice.