Sunday, September 21, 2008

I love the fall!!



Our favorite pumpking patch!






Hello friends and family!! For any of you that know me this is it for me. I am the happiest when October comes and I can decorate and I even start to bake (a little). Went and picked up some pumpkins. They finally came in. We get them from a little farm where the kids in the family grow them to earn extra money. And boy are they cheap. I feel guilty sometimes only paying three dollars for the one Soren is carrying. The kids love it even if it does smell like cow poop.


Then I spotted from across the way a great place to take pictures. So I made Daniel go up to the farmers house and ask. I think they were a little confused at first so they came out and watched. Never had an audience before. But I will have to say that it is my new favorite place to shoot. So I guess I will be talking to that farmer a little more.





The kids liked the truck shots the best. I liked the old barn wood and all the different textures.



Loved! Loved! Loved this place.


This time of year I also start to miss my family. Things were so busy over the summer that I have not stayed in touch the best I could. So I am looking forward to trips to Boston and Dallas in the next couple of months. Love the free flying thing.

13 comments:

Carianne said...

I really LOVE your pictures. Your kids are gorgeous. I can't believe they are so big. I wish Bakersfield had some great places to take pictures. I'm thinking the smog and tumbleweeds are just not doing it for me. I need some color! Oh well. Sorry I haven't commented lately. I am so busy all the time so I just use Google Reader to check up on everyone. I miss you though and hope you are doing well.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

Love your new location! Looks like you got some great shots of the kids there. I love the one of Carson and Jaden where Jaden is looking over at his big brother. Very sweet

Memzy said...

I'm going to have to try that. Asking permission at a house would be perfect. But they might start charging you! haha

My favorite is the truck/feet one.

Unknown said...

Love love love the fall colors!! I love the truck/feet too!! I can't wait for fall colors also. Yes, free flying would be nice. I would come and see you if I could fly for free. ;)

Unknown said...

pictures are awesome! Still waiting for the leaves to change!

heidi said...

I love photographing at farms too. I love the first picture of the kids feet. they look awesome

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Did you totally photoshop those colors? Surely your world is more vivid than mine. I don't have colors like that here in NJ. And GEEZ, how tall is Carly!?!?

GustoBones said...

Um, could Soren look anymore like Daniel? Holy Cow, that picture of him is the spitting image of his dad. Beautiful pics as usual. I am getting ready for fun Fall things too. We just had carmel apples last week and the kids have already started asking who we are going to have over to carve pumpkins!

cathy said...

I love the one with Jayden & Carson and the looks you captured on both their faces.

Melissa said...

I am looking forward to your Dallas trip too!!! Your children are beautiful and I love, love, love the truck/feet picture. Fall is up there on my list too. We are starting to have San Diego weather here. thank goodness.

Becky Jean said...

Add the truck and barn to the list of places for me to take more pictures because I loooooove them. The kids are gorgeous! Miss you all so much. Hope to see you soon.

btw- October is the bestest month EVER! :)

Team Routt said...

Great catch lighting!