Saturday, October 18, 2008

I feel lost!



I got up this morning and I am feeling a little lost. I just cannot seem to get on top of things. I always feel like I am running around trying to catch up. I feel like I am one step behind the pack. I try really hard to get a grip and then something like taking pictures comes up and it throws me all off. I get so engrossed in taking and processing pictures that I get behind at everything else. I wish I could have some balance.


I have taken the diet coke out of my house and that seems to help a lot. I have only had a couple this week. Feeling lost does not help the weight loss cause because then you want to eat to feed the lost. A vicious cycle. I am very excited because I am getting to build quite the portfolio with all the people that I get to take pictures of.







Sometimes people are too pretty. That is definitely this family. Just cute!







So this week I am going to slow down and try to get centered. I am going to take some time just to watch television. I think everyone needs a little television time. My kids are so cute right now. That I want to enjoy them a little more. Especially since this Halloween my little one is going as a pretty, pretty princess. Fun for a girl but we will see what looks we get when they realize he is a boy. We tried dinosaur, monster and a jedi but nothing. He wants to wear a dress.





Just a side note. I love this couch!

8 comments:

Memzy said...

Love the road and couch!!

cathy said...

Beautiful pictures. It's okay to get lost once in a while. Have you been jogging again?

Barb said...

Love the pictures! The couch is really paying off!

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling. I call times like this my Indiana Jones moments.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I hear you about trying to balance life. It is the plight of mothers everywhere. You photographs are delightful and refreshing and the couch is Awesome. What a beautiful fall backdrop.

MGF said...

Seriously the couch awesome. I always wondered who hauls a couch to a shot, but I seriously need to rethink of how to do this.

My eldest always comments on my dresses, jewelry, hair the how nine yards.

Unknown said...

Hey Jess, I love the couch too, does it fit in your Mini Van or do you have a truck now?? I could spend all day on the computer editing pictures. It's hard to find balance. I have absolutely none at the moment and I don't even have my computer set up to do pictures. UGH!! You definately inspire me with your photo's I have to admit I'm completely enviouse of your talent!!! But so happy for you that you found it!!

GustoBones said...

That is such an awesome couch in the road picture!!! I think it is so easy as a mom to continually feel once step behing. I know I often feel this way. Like you, I try to remember to enjoy the kids, because they will be gone in a blink!