Sunday, December 21, 2008

I am so proud!


I am so proud that I figured out to refigure my blog. I did not like the look of it so I had to change it up. For those of you who read the post I just deleted I guess I don't have the uploading of pictures locked down yet either. But this is what we woke up to Friday morning. Right now it is -1 outside.

I have been doing a lot of photography editing and printing out pictures. I never get around to printing out our own. I am feeling really isolated because of the weather so this helps me stay happy.





I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas. I plan on eating alot and exercising very little.

12 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

For those of you who left comments I am sorry I had problems with my picture downloads.

MGF said...

-1 leaves nothing to do but keep arm inside.

GustoBones said...

Love that frozen picture. I love your plans. Eat alot and exercise very little sounds like a good plan to me. It's Christmas right? Hope you have a wonderful one!

Unknown said...

Hey Jess, Glad your back, is your title missing a "the" in it? Sorry to notice. I wish I could be more selective when posting like you so I don't drown everyone with my photos.

Unknown said...

oh and i TOTALLY agree on the eating and exercising. :)

Memzy said...

That's ok, I can just beg you again to tell me how to refigure my blog.

heidi said...

the first photo is so beautiful, i could stare at it forever, you've got such a great talent

Kristin said...

Awesome as usual! I don't know how you live in -1 weather. Yikes! good luck with that and Merry Christmas.

pakosta said...

i AM liking blogger better than typepad lately too! thanks for the shout out of my name in the post below! how sweet! i really want to see if you make one of the everyday life journals! they weren't originally my idea, i have seen them done elsewhere! but i gave them my own twist!
tara

Team Routt said...

I would hate to live there, I can't stand to be cold. I complain when it is 32 degrees here. Merry Christmas, I love you!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

OK, yea! I can see the photos. LOVE them! (Are you tired of hearing me say that?) Frozen cherries: very cool picture!!!!

pakosta said...

gorgeous pictures and can you tell me how to reconfigure blogger for bigger photos like this?! LOVE IT! i may switch back to blogger if i can figure it out HELP!
tara
i already left you a comment but i had to ask if you could help me out ?! let me know!
tara