Saturday, December 27, 2008

The hardest time of year!

I have to admit that this is the worst time of year for my craziness. I get seriously depressed. The Christmas rush is gone. The weather is terrible and my schedules are all over the place. I hope this year I can keep it together. The day after Christmas I got a case of serious blues. I think I am going to start tanning. I have heard that it helps. I have also heard that exercise helps. I cannot image that getting on that stupid treadmill is going to help. I shall give it a whirl.


I have also been working on my indoor photography. I have to say that it is terrible. I don't know how to just get a regular picture of my kids around the tree anymore. I hope that gets better because all that will be in their scrapbooks will be pictures of frozen berries, trees and snow. Daniel took these last couple of pictures and I really liked them. See he always thinks that I have to be the one to take the picture.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy New years!!!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, for that being a very sad post I laughed though most of it. I love that even when you are sad and blue, you can still be funny!!! Tan - do it, It's like being in heaven with protective eye wear. YOU WILL LOVE IT! Do it.

Unknown said...

Yeah, and make sure you go ahead and buy a bottle of bronzer. They'll sell it at the tanning salon. When I use it, I tan instead of burn. Seriously. I don't burn when I use the bronzing lotion. Except today. I don't know what happened. I am a red lobster. I think they put in new bulbs or something. I look like a complete dork. Who gets sunburned in Decemeber?
Daniel did a good job with those pictures! See, I gotta get me one of them cameras...
Also, don't mean to be annoying or anything, but DO you have any pictures of the kids around the tree? I would love to see that, too!

Team Routt said...

I know what you mean.....sad, sad, sad, sad.
Maybe I will go tan too. IT helps dry skin too. Eat some chocolate, then go shopping, oh yeah, you can't go anywhere there because your boogers will freeze. You should move to Arkansas.

Memzy said...

But how can you argue with the awesomeness of those pics tho?

GustoBones said...

This year is a tough time. The after Christmas let down always makes me a bit blue too. This year, so far I have managed to escape it for the most part. I had a few other things that I have been looking forward to and that has helped. Sorry to hear you have been down. Plan a getaway to look forward to!!!

The Carlisle's said...

It look lovely on blogger or the other. You do a fine job. Oh relax, pig out and have a taco packet.

Becky Jean said...

Agree with Melissa.... laughed through your post. Agree with Shelley.... DO you have any pictures of the kids I can have? Agree with Amy... eat chocolate and then go shopping. Agree with Paula.... you do a great job regardless if it's blogger or the other. Agree with you... the Christmas let-down sucks. By the way - don't tell Daniel he is sooooo good at pictures because then he'll think he can do it better than you! :-) I love you Daniel!
Miss you all so much.

Unknown said...

Great job Dan!! I love the blue ice. I'm getting bumbed too but I think it's because we don't have our own space to enjoy Christmas and to just relax and not worry about if my mother-in-laws house is clean enough or what ever. UGH!! I know, my treadmill has also been staring at me and my gut. SHEESH!

Love ya!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Kristin said...

I'm with you on the treadmill. Highly overrated if you ask me. Good luck with the post christmas blues.