Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally!

So excited about the new blog. I finally got tired of figuring out how to set up my own crap so I had someone do it for me.
She was great and very patient with me. I wish I would have done it sooner!
I have changed that header so many times it has given me a headache.
I am also very excited about the upcoming spring break. I am going to spend a lot of good time with the kids, take a week off from work and put down the camera and join in. Sometimes I forget that! Carson has his picture taken a lot by me because he likes it. But even Carson is getting tired of me asking him to sit over here or stand over there. These are the faces I got from him this time.
I did have the best experience at a wedding that I got to take some pictures at. Boy it was the best learning experience I could have ever had! It was fun and exciting to do something different. I also have the pleasure to be doing another one in May.

Here are just a few shots from that day!




She was absolutely beautiful! The whole thing taught me so much about myself and how I like to take photographs!




I feel so blessed that I have found something that I enjoy so much. Now if I can just figure out the balance in my life. I think things will start coming together. I am always battling with keeping who I am alive and sacrificing for my family. I have such big dreams and I just need to be patient.

9 comments:

cathy said...

I love your new design.

Memzy said...

Oh those freckles!! Be still my heart.

Melissa said...

Very cool. Have a blast on Spring Break!!

Unknown said...

Jess,

All your headers have been great, don't see the need for you to get help....you need to have assurance in your self and your abilities. Love the pictures as always!! I'm so blessed you are my neighbor and friend

Barb said...

Love it, love it, love it! The new layout is great!

heidi said...

the shots are beautiful & your blog looks great

beantater said...

I thought you forgot about me - I could never forget you. I visit your blog from Shelley's too and love your photography. Love to see your kids. Good to hear from you - Melissa (Bean Sterzick)

Unknown said...

love the new site and pics I new you would do a grat job at the wedding

Unknown said...

A wedding?! Holy cow! THAT's HUGE! Love the pics! Didn't you just get your camera a year ago? HOLLA!
See, you can do anything you set your mind to!