Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Got caught trespassing!!!

So my life is not that exciting but this week while taking pictures I was kicked out of my favorite spot to take pictures! I have not been this bummed about something in a long time. It was my favorite, beautiful texture, beautiful light and just my favorite. I am going to have to find a new place and it will not be easy! So these are some of my last shots in this place unless I love it so much that I am willing to risk jail.


This family is so cute and I wish I could have gotten about a billion more! Thanks guys for letting me take your pictures. Here is just a little sample of what I have gotten so far

!

So I am off to camp with the girls for the rest of the week. Very excited! It is Carly's first year! She packed about a week ago if that gives you any idea of her excitement! And for those of you dropping by and not leaving a comment and you know who you are. Where is the love?

6 comments:

toywrangler said...

.

I love them.
I can not wait to see more.
Thanks so much.

Love Kristy

Memzy said...

Sending the love!! (tho I don't think you're talking about me). Have fun at camp!!

heidi said...

oh man that's a bummer! that looks like a great location. maybe you can talk them into letting you photograph that, make them feel great about how amazing a spot it is!

Carianne said...

<3 Here is some lovin' from me <3 xoxo I LOVE looking at all of your beautiful pictures. They inspire me. I would like to see more of your kids and even some with you in them. ::wink wink:: Love ya!!!

Barb said...

Oh no! That really is a great location :(
Love the new pics--very cute family!

Becky Jean said...

Ok, how can we get that couch here in October? I love it. And I love the pictures of Lindsey. Amazing. Miss you... hope you had fun at camp!