Saturday, August 1, 2009

I love Seniors!

Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey!!!!!




Always wanted to take pictures in a grassy field and now I have accomplished my goal. I had beautiful light and a lot of helpers holding reflectors. I never knew how much work went into a really good shot. I used to hear from other photographers to set up your shot and make it work for you. So I guess just hoping that pictures turn out doesn't really work.






I have to admit that I love to take Senior portraits. It allows me to express myself creativly and have so much fun. They are up for anything. Stand here, put your hand here or lay down here. This one was especially fun because she is such a fun girl. I love taking Lindsey's pictures because she just radiates. It helps that she is so gorgeous! This time I had lots of help from my fabulous friend Barb who helped pick out the clothes to Joella who helped with the makeup, it just was perfect


!


I think this was my favorite of the day. I am experimenting with light and it really seems to be working out for me. The red dress helps a lot!





Lindsey was one of my two senior spotlights for this year. I hope that she had as much fun as I did. There have been so many times where I have wanted to put down my camera and not take pictures anymore because of the time and energy that it takes. I just can't. I think about it at night and in the morning and when I am driving down the road. I hope this drive never goes away. I am going to start taking this little interest of mine to the next step so wish me luck!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! You are wonderful!!! Awesome!!! Never give up!! Will You fly to KC to photgraph my kids???? I love love love the red dress how it just pops!!! I will so miss you!!!

heidi said...

i'm really enjoying that milking looking skin you are giving all your clients, it's so yummy!