Thursday, November 5, 2009

Forever October--Valparaiso, Indiana--Senior photographer!

I have told you once, I have told you twice that I love shooting seniors. This grown man was no exception. He was very into his favorite hat and his very stylish sunglasses. Just a nice all around kid. People so think they are not photogenic but I truly believe it is how you feel when you are getting your picture taken and the way your picture is taken.
Today I signed off of facebook. Things are getting chaotic and I thought the time I spend on there could be time I spent doing way more things with my kids. I will admit was hard not to go on and check things out.


It is so difficult to decide which pictures to put up.
There are the ones that are smiley and happy and the ones that are moody and different. I like them all so equally that I wish I could post them all.
The weather has been cooperating with me so well. I can't believe it. A week or two ago I had to come to the conclusion that my season was at an end. But luckily for me I still have more time and people to shoot.
You really have to admire this one. Soon he will be enlisting in the military. His father is about to ship off so I guess he is following in his footsteps. What a difficult decision to make for some and so easy for others.
I hope he likes these as much as I do. I love the people with so much character.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, the last photo is my favorite! And I love the hat. I wore one like that just this morning, LOL!