Saturday, November 7, 2009

We are having the best Indian summer!

I cannot believe the weather. It is like it is the beginning of fall without all the leaves on the trees. And this family was so fun. I was nervous at first (not really) because two of the people did not want to have their picture taken. Oh for the love of a mother and a wife! I always so admire that. They know how important it is to her. They ended up doing a fabulous job. Look how pretty and fun they are!

It was funny at the last moment I saw these red sticks and I wanted some pictures by them and they ended up being my favorite. I always say that I will have the pictures ready in a couple of days but I get home and the kids are watching movies and I sit down and look at the pictures and then I really can't help myself but to process a couple.

You should have seen the look I got when I told the family that I was going to put yellow sticky notes on their shoes (except the mother--she got me!) But I think it turned out really fun. I love these kind of shots.


Look at that mother so happy and right where she should be. I love the joy on their faces and when they eyes light up around their family. Just beautiful.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are an amazing photographer!!! I love the new things you come up with. Im so glad I got a short visit in.

Unknown said...

AW, I love that last photo. She has amazing eyes. And the sticky note pic was SO cool!

Barb said...

Cool new pics--I love those red sticks! And I love the new header :)

Becky Jean said...

I love the sticky notes. So creative! And I love the new header - beautiful!