Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I love new places!



So Daniel and I had a free afternoon and after many minutes of debate decided to go to a place that I have wanted to take pictures for a while now. I am so glad that we did. I loved it. It was so unique and beautiful and you could feel the history all around. I couldn't imagine what it had been like in all its glory. Just amazing.




I love taking pictures. I love how I feel when I get my camera out and I see things so differently. I love that Daniel will go with me and try his hardest to understand.
So I have decided weekly that I want to share some of my favorite photographers here. There are so many out there and if anyone loves photography then they will love these sites. This first one is definitely one of my favorites. I love their style and I love that they are a husband and wife team. So great! Their studio speaks to me. I love it.
I also have a new favorite bag and I am trying to convince Daniel that I need it. It is so me.
I also have a very favorite photography website but their recent post is so amazing to me. I love everything about the grainy photos and the head pieces. If I were going to get married all over again this is definitely the way that I would go.



5 comments:

heidi said...

amazing new location! love those bags too!

Barb said...

These are beautiful! Is this that old church in Gary? Awesome

No Buckaroos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sweet location can't wait to see whay you shoot in it. :) Love love love the bags and 623

Unknown said...

LOVE the bags but which one is the one you want??? Can I have one,too?!