Sunday, March 14, 2010

What a cold but perfect day for pictures!

I mean could they be any more perfect? This couple was up for anything. Never complained that it was past the point of any type of comfortable temperature. Stand on a ledge, cross rickety platform, stand under this structure that looks questionable. I think they got the point of getting the right shot. It makes my job so much more exciting. I didn't even know it was cold til the end when I was in the car and I could not feel my toes.



These are just a little peek at my favorites so far. I was so excited to take them that editing was so easy because they are such pretty people. I took along my friends Joe and Joella and they said I was crazy for coming to a place like this. But wow! It makes for a great background. I don't think I will bring kids running around but I love it for couples.



I feel like every shoot I go on that I get closer and closer to the type of photographer I want to be. I really try to shoot from different angles and perspectives. I think it makes the photographs look so interesting and draws the attention right to the focal point.




I am so excited for them that they found each other and seem so in love.
And by the way the shoes were pretty much the icing on the cake.








5 comments:

cathy said...

Still loving your pictures and glad you're getting your groove back.

Mike and Becky's Family said...

Incredible pictures Jessica

Courtney said...

Georgeous!! You always amaze me Jessica.

Barb said...

Thank you for giving my sister such wonderful pictures! They turned out beautiful!

Unknown said...

Like I said before LOVE the location and even better with beautiful shots of a gorgeous couple. :)