Sunday, August 1, 2010

I could have never imagined a hotter day than this wedding day! It was so humid and miserable but the day was carried out without a hitch. The bride and groom were so natural and in touch with each other. It was a privilege to share the day with them.
Love...It is such a funny thing. It takes you by surprise and defies expectations. It holds you prisoner and sets you free. Who knew that on the day that we say "I do" that love will be put to the test in so many different ways. The worst thing to do is hold back your love in fear. It is terrifying to let go and trust. Your love could not be returned.
But then I would miss...
his blue eyes
his touch
his laugh
his smell
his tears of humility
his warmth
his prayers at night in the dark...
I would jump into the darkness for him to never miss a moment of his love ...




This wedding we did a photo booth. I loved it, I thought it was so much fun. They really let their personalities out! I want to do it every time. I wish I could post all of the images that I had but I can't.
Just loved it!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOve the photo booth pics!! Looks like so much fun. I know who I will hire for my wedding!! Now that is being positive. LOL.