Sunday, August 8, 2010





So tomorrow is my birthday and I get to be grateful for the people in my life. This little family of mine definitely gets me up in the morning and sends me exhausted to bed at night.
I got to take pictures of Carsons and Jadens preschool teacher there are some people in your life that are truly blessings.

Okay so I find this woman beautiful. She has been loving two of my boys since we moved here to Indiana. Oh I could not have picked a more perfect person to take care of them. Every day with the biggest smile on her face she has comforted them, loved them, taught them. You can tell just by looking at her that just being around her makes a person smile.

















1 comment:

Barb said...

I love getting to see pics of your family--so special and beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!