Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things are good!!



Didn't even know that frogs lived at the beach. When Noah (a family friend) found this one swimming through the water we did not believe him. But here he is and I am sure that this solidifies that the beach is the coolest place to be.


This weekend I had time to myself while Daniel took Carly and Soren to Germany and my mom had the boys. So I decided to paint a couple of rooms. Well my paint choice was not the best and it is the color of FLESH. I am hanabal and have wrapped the whole room in skin. I paid a lot of money for that paint so we are keeping that color.

Jaden's new quotes for the day are:

1. You are such a whiner

2. Carly, you are such a jerk

3. I can't pee in the bushes it is too dangerous.


I have decided that spring is the best time to take pictures and if I don't share them here where else do I have to share them. So you will all just have to grin and bare it.




See that was not so painful. Well it is late and I am off to bed.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got the computer to work for your pictures. Love Love Love the frog in the hand.! I can't wait for our beach day of pictures! You are the bestest picture tacker ever! Do you like my wording???

Becky Jean said...

umm... I totally agree with #3. That IS dangerous. Do you know how many things could scratch you in places you don't want to be scratched??? Miss you all like crazy.

Melissa said...

Do you think that you could post a picture of the skin room. It couldn't be that bad...or could it!? If you post a picture and it is that bad, then I will be the first to offer to organize a bake sale to raise the funds to change the color. Now if it was skin color like Junior's skin - yummy!

Unknown said...

Jess LOVE the pictures. K so you need to publish them all in a book now so you can have them on your coffee table/mantle or where ever so those that visit your home can view them also. hint hint, go to www.mytimelessmemories.net after the 13th I'll be able to send you a link to the book I made for my mom. It's so much fun! I just got done making brag books of the boys so now my next project is brag books for the girls. You need to visit my site and see Daniel's belated thing I made for him. Fun for your kids well half of them to go to Germany. Why didn't you go? I bet it was nice to have a quiet house. I don't know what I would do. :)

Memzy said...

Love the pics!

GustoBones said...

Love the pics as usual. Sounds like Daniel and your oldest 2 are off on quite an adventure! Look at you painting, I think I would just sit it bed all day and read, either that or go shopping. Yes, productive that's me.

Memzy said...

I wish I could pee in the bushes. But alas, I am a girl. That's a talent I wish I possessed.