Thursday, October 29, 2009

The eyes are killing me!!


I don't know if I have ever seen eyes quite like this before. I could not stop looking at the color and the eye lashes and the deepness! I loved this family because they could laugh and walk and talk and were so comfortable around each other. I was looking at the pictures on the computer and my daughter was walking by--she stopped turned on her heals and came back to the computer and asked "Who is that?" Oh she was trying to be casual but I could tell. She then asked "does he go to my school?" I sadly had to tell her no to which she responded "dang it!" Just a funny moment of realizing my twelve year old is definitely a teenager.

Did you see the eyes?

What am I going to do when the leaves and all this color is gone. I am sure that I will come up with something.
I loved this shoot and I am looking forward to taking their sons senior pictures! I have a boy and a girl coming up and have some fun ideas churning in my head.


2 comments:

Barb said...

I can see why Carly would have that reaction :) Too funny! Really beautiful pics!

Unknown said...

Wow. Wish he went to MY school, too! Reminds me of Keith Leicht!