Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Experiences!

This is the first time that I have ever shot in the rain. It was not supposed to be raining and I was bound and determined that it was not going to get in my way. Ultimately it did and I talked Barb and Kyle into coming out and getting wet! And if I do say so myself I am so glad they did! I love friends who are willing to try something new and these two are my favorite subjects. I did not get many of the kids but that will have to be for a rain free day!

I am still loving the color of this place! I wish that I could bottle it up and keep it like this for a long time. It lasts such a short time that I feel if you blink you miss it!
Today I felt the old excitement to try something new and to really set up a shot the way that I want to see it!










2 comments:

Barb said...

Love it Love it Love it!!!! And the one with the kids makes me smile :) Thank you!!

Becky Jean said...

OMG - Barb looks incredible! And why do I suddenly find myself attracted to Kyle?!?! Oh, yeah, because these pictures are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I love, love, love the chair in the woods and the rain makes it a little sexy. I wonder if a chair in the desert will have the same effect....... :-)