Sunday, October 25, 2009

I know its picture overload!

Well it has been busy here at Forever October. Not that I would ever complain but it just seems like I am not the only one whose favorite month is October.
I think this year the trees have a lot more color to them. I am always amazed by the beauty that surrounds me. I had a great time photographing this cute family. I got my work out in but it was well worth it.








I also got to try my hand at babies again. I cannot say that I have that down yet! I am my own worst enemy when it comes to that. I have so many ideas in my head it is hard for me just to relax and see what the baby wants to do. But oh my goodness look at that hair.

This year I cannot wait for Halloween. I am going to really enjoy everything about it. I just hope it is not raining. I have one goal this month and it is to reconnect with people that I have not been very good at keeping in contact with. So watch out world someone might be getting a phone call from me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the baby picture!!! I hope i get a phone call......will understand it not. I miss seeing you and your pictures first hand. Keep doing what you do best!!!

Barb said...

Wow---that baby picture is gorgeous!