Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I wish I had some of these myself!

I am the least photogenic person I have ever met. People say that about themselves but it really is true about me! I wish I was because I would have someone take pictures like this of Daniel and I. I am so very grateful for the owner's of this property for letting us take pictures here. I promised them some pictures of their land and here they are---just gorgeous! The days are getting shorter and might light is getting less and less. I hope that it stays warm enough to get the rest of the shoots done!


Some days I worry that I am going to loose my creativity. That one day taking pictures is going to be old hat, but the last few shoots have made me realize that I not only enjoy taking the pictures but getting to know the people that I take pictures of. I look at their faces for so long that I feel like I know them intimately. It is a nice place to be!





3 comments:

heidi said...

gorgeous and beautiful! it really is a pretty area! love your photos

Becky Jean said...

these are incredible. I wish I had somebody to take pictures like this with! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Jess, at what point do you stop doubting yourself and accept the fact that you are an amazing, awesome, talented and wonderful photographer. I love the pictures, but more than that, I would love to see you love what you do with out doubt!!! Amazing!!!